AGELESS RX - RIP AGELESS RIP

New York City, New York 0 comments

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY DONNA GRAZIANO OR ANTHONY PASCARELLA OF AGELESS RX, OR IF YOU ARE OWED MONEY, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:

AGELESSRXSCAM@GMAIL.COM

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH INVESTIGATORS IN A CRIMINAL/ LIABLE ACTION AGAINST ALL PARTIES.

AgeLessRX

1300 VETERANS MEMORIAL HIGHWAY

SUITE 220

HAUPPAUGE, NY 11788

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Review about: Class Action.

AGELESS RX IS A SCAM! BEWARE, FRAUD, AGELESS RX REVIEWS WWW.AGELESSRXINC.COM

THEY ADVERTISE "START ANY TREATMENT FOR $99.00" BUT THE FINE PRINT SAYS YOU NEED A CHECKING ACCOUNT AND TO BE 18 YRS OLD TO BUY!!WWW.AGELESSRXINC.COM is BAD NEWSAll I can say is stay away.

I read the former complaint(s) online about agelessrx and they are understated compared to what our neighbors have described after being slammed by these crooks. We have seen first hand what their inferior lasers and false promises and untrustworthy advertising can do to people who genuinely want to look better. This chop-shop takes advantage of people who want to feel better about themselves. They prey on the emotionally vulnerable.

To book a consult here could cost you, big time. DO NOT TRUST AGELESSRX!!!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE OWNERS FIRST!BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #711642

AGELESS RX IS OUT OF BUSINESS!! THEY TOOK MY DEPOSIT AND CLOSED UP THE OFFICE. DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH DONNA OR ANTHONY (OWNERS)? PLEASE HELP BY POSTING HERE OR EMAIL ME AT:

AgelessRXScammedMe@AOL.COM

:cry :(

Be careful with Ageless rx and don't be scammed by these people!They sold me useless health supplies against allergy.

Actually it was just a placebo medicine but I was charged like it was high quality professional medicine.

When it didn't help me I tried to get a refund but I was ignored.It seems that they don't have refund policy at all!

New Hyde Park, New York, United States #682857

I don't know who these people are who are posting such negativity about a wonderful facility, but I have been going to AgeLess Rx and have had the best of experiences having several procedures.They did not get me in with any bogus offer either.

I went because of the wonderful reputation that they have and from referrals. AgeLess Rx definitely lived up my expectations with the immaculate office and staff of licensed professionals.

I would highly recommend AgeLess to anyone!

New York City, New York, United States #678721

they don't do what they be tell people. took $200 from me and wont give it up. calling help me howard

Holbrook, New York, United States #665890

I had a great experience at Agelessrx!The place is soo clean and the people who work there made me feel so comfortable!

Even better... Donna fixed my skin! I have no more acne scars or sun spots. I love it there and I highly recommend this place.

Check it out for yourself readers !!

Tell them Jenna karly sent u and maybe I'll get a discount on my next visit .He he :) :)

East Hanover, New Jersey, United States #655848

i was hesitant in going to ageless by a friends reccomendation after googling ageless and seeing all of these ripoff reports ....all i can say is the office is beautiful professional and as a esthetician myself can attest donna is TOP notch in the laser and skin field..coming from working with a top plastic surgeons group in nyc i have had 3 treatments thus far and a few more to go and notice significant improvement in my stomach..

these mofos must have a lot of time on there hands ..... jealous perhaps maybe they have half the experience and knowledge she does? or that she is pretty and they are cellulite ridden donkeys? whatever the case may be i never have written a review before but i had to because this just seemed unfair to me seeing someone being attacked like this ...

!!:eek

New York City, New York, United States #645123

The people behind the lies know better, especially Mr Parsippany..You all suck from the tit of a poisoned pig..

Parsippany, New Jersey, United States #643801

Dude get a life!!!!What could possibly be wrong with you.

Why don't you try and go to work instead of waisting your time, energy and efforts on such ***. Really how old are you. Don't you have a job, a family you could put these efforts into. No matter what the reason for any of his will never do anyone any good.

Revenge, anger, hostility is no way to go through life. Take these efforts into something good, spend the time on somethig that can help you feel good about yourself that you can share instead of hiding behind being annonomous. Feed a local food pantry, donate time to your church, coach children's sports, I can keep going but I think you get it. These are good honest people that is doing no harm to anyone.

If you had a clue you would know they just opened and had barely no business so none of this could even be true so obviously it's revenge.

God will never forgive you for any of these and karma is a terrible thing.Life is to short, go and enjoy you life, I'm sure it's wonderful, spring is coming embrace it!!!!!!

Hauppauge, New York, United States #643696

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC

Competitors have been posting false negative reviews online, including inaccurate business affiliations and bearing false witness against us personally.

AgeLess Rx has raised the bar and created a state of the art facility with the most effective non-surgical, non-medical aesthetic options. You deserve the BEST and that’s what you will receive at AgeLess Rx.

Thank you to all of you who have supported us at this exciting time in the evolution of our business.

Hicksville, New York, United States #642902

I am the owner of Ageless Rx.I am a NYS Licensed and Insured Medical Esthetician, not a cosmetologist.

The above "complaint" is false and I believe it was posted by one of our jealous, irrational competitors, in a cowardly attempt to damage our reputation because: (i) we have only been opened for one week and have had no clients or complaints whatsoever; (ii) the author has chosen to hide his FULL name; (iii) it appears one of the posts attempted to promote a competing spa: (iii) the complaint attempts to attack my business and me directly, not address any alleged deficiencies in the services we provide. I believe the poster is the same competitor who continues to sabotage my business by actually purchasing “Agelessrxreviews.com” and “Agelessrx-inc.com” and redirecting these bogus sites to their business’ website. I suggest that anyone reading this post check out for yourself the quality of service we provide at Ageless Rx and the truth behind this Bully! Our attorneys and the NYS Attorney General’s Office have been notified of this party’s unlawful attempt to slander and Bully me (personally), and AgeLess Rx and certain other parties targeted by this Bully’s slander and defamation are taking immediate action!

I can assure you that at Ageless Rx, all procedures are performed by the appropriate, licensed medical professional RNs, LPNs and NPs in our beautiful, state of the art facility. I invite anyone who is interested to come to our office to get the facts and the truth. Don't be fooled by the competition hiding behind the internet with fake posts.

This will be my only posting on this matter as I am sure the false, immature posting by the same silly individual will continue to emerge and we have no desire to fuel this fire; we are busy running a wonderful business!- Donna Graziano

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #642356

All of this is not true. They just opened a week ago.

Merrick, New York, United States #642239

Ive heard bad things about this place.My neighbors, grew up with the guy who (wont say name) owns this place's Father.

We know the family. He deals with George of Body Solutions. Never been there to say for sure. Ps.

whoever posted as "anonymous" cant be that serious about agelessrx not being a scam if they are afraid to post. Also, they cant spell.

I say, try them out and let us know.:roll

Lake Grove, New York, United States #642026

wow! All types of strange people out there.

#641961

AgeLess Rx is being sabotaged by jealous competitor. They are the utmost professional facility. I am one of the first clients with the opening just one week ago, these are impossible accusations. There is not one formal complaint.

Regards,